There are two sets of outdoor electronic marquees on campus. Two marquees face east and west and are located on University Avenue, near the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The other two marquees face north and south on 34th Street, across from the University Hilton.
- Complete submission form at least two weeks before the event. The signs are scheduled to change once a week; therefore, submissions received after Monday evening will most likely not make it onto the boards until the next week.
- If a submission is sent at least two weeks in advance, the submitter should assume that it will be posted approximately one week prior to the event date — unless informed of an issue with the submission.
- Once the event is scheduled, the submitter will receive a confirmation e-mail that the event is scheduled to appear on the boards.
- Postings typically will appear approximately one week prior to university (non-University Athletic Association) events, continuing to appear daily for approximately one week. Postings for UAA sports events may post for two or more weeks prior to the event date. Because UAA pays for continued maintenance of the signs, more UAA events typically are listed.
- Each message will appear in its entirety on one screen. Both sets of marquees (University Avenue and Southwest 34th Street) generally will display the same messages.
- Postings are generally removed on the day of the event.
- Unless a sponsor name is part of the official event title, no business or non-UF commercial names will be used.
- UF Communications will post a congratulatory message to faculty members who achieve recognition such as the Nobel Prize or the Pulitzer Prize or membership in national or international organizations such as the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Medicine.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-392-0186 if your requested message does not appear on the marquees approximately one week prior to the event.
7 p.m., Feb. 1
“Brink” by Kyle Dunn
March 18 – April 3
Reitz Union Gallery
Libraries 8th Annual