In an effort to enhance internal communication at the University of Florida, the MYUFL portal splash page posts information to reinforce our efforts to elevate the national and international stature of UF. The MYUFL portal splash page is the screen one sees when signing on to https://my.ufl.edu/. Topics are determined based on strategic priority, institutional impact, timeliness and relevance to faculty and staff.
Splash Page Topics May Include:
- Strategic initiatives – news and announcements pertaining to strategic planning, preeminence, climate survey, etc.
- Human Resources – information and important dates about benefits enrollment, wellness programs and training and development resources
- Institution-wide events and activities such as the UF Community Campaign
- Faculty national recognition
- UF in the news with links to national and international articles featuring UF faculty and research
- Policies and procedures that impact the institution
- Capital campaign and advancement updates
Splash page banners are planned eight weeks in advance. Decisions about the topics will be based on overall strategic priorities, available space and timing and will be made by a selection committee comprised of representatives from the Provost’s Office, HR, Facilities, Advancement and UF Communications. Requests to post information can be sent to email@example.com. UF Communications will create banners according to branding guidelines and that are consistent with other messaging.
Download the Splash Page Request Form.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the following: